As part of the consulting and technology group, we are seeking to hire a recruitment specialist for a 6-months’ contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute recruitment plans
- Source candidates by using databases, job portals, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications and assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills and experience
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans and implementation
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Create job description based on the specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs in appropriate job boards
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- Providing MIS on the recruitment status and other metrics including cost to hire
- Conduct on-boarding process for the new joiners
- At least 3 years of recruitment experience in investment management/financial services industry
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Experience in recruiting middle and senior level positions with a quick turn around time
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources discipline will be an advantage
- Only candidates who are Singapore Citizens or PRs may apply.
If you think you will fit well with the stradegi culture, if you have what it takes from a skills/capabilities perspective and if you are interested in this role, do get in touch with us